Shipping & Returns
To which locations, Starline Inflatables is shipping the products?
Currently, we are only shipping across the United States of America and Canadian locations. If you want us to deliver outside these locations, you are advised to contact our customer service team before finalizing your order, and we will arrange deliveries through a freight forwarder. The payment will be cleared by wire transfer.
What shipping methods does Starline Inflatables use?
Our (majority of) orders destined for US and Canadian regions are shipped via standard ground. And then any renowned small parcel carrier will deliver the package to your doorstep.
- For United States locations, rushed shipping is available that takes a maximum of 6-8 working days, followed by the parcel shipments, usually taken up by FedEx International Economy or International Priority. In certain cases, there might be some exceptions. Kindly, get in contact with our team to get more information.
- For Canadian locations, we are providing a 3-5 and 5-7 working days shipping time frame. In certain cases, there might be some exceptions. For more information, contact Starline Inflatables.
If you want any additional or special shipping, get in contact with our customer service representative to discuss the specifications.
The procedure to complete the Shipment
- First of all, review the ordered items, preferably in the presence of the delivery man.
- Cross-check the available contact details provided on the order, and note down the number available for notifying about the package damages before signing the delivery receipt. Plus, if you can see any evident damage to the package, write it down on the receipts, explaining the extent and nature of the damage. For freight shipments, this would be a POD (Proof of Delivery).
- Upon receiving your parcel, instantly unpack and check your ordered items for any errors or damages. In the case of Freight Shipments, you must highlight any damage done to the packaging on the bill of lading before the delivery man leaves.
If you spot any damage or error in the item’s production, design, size, etc., take the following actions:
- Keep all the packaging material safe (inner and outer boxes)
- Take images highlighting the damaged part of the product with packaging
- You must update our team about the damaged item, maximum within five (5) business days after delivery
- In case of facing time shortage issues, if we fail to project a claim for shipping damage, any damaged product not notified within 5 business days after delivery will be considered the responsibility of the user afterward and the company will not be held accountable.
- The customers are allowed to return the ordered parcel, only if there is massive damage to the actual product that needs compensation. You are advised to contact us directly about order refusal by calling Special Services at (877) 409-0265
How can you calculate an estimated Shipping Charges?
The shipping cost is majorly dependent on the actual physical weight of the product or the total dimensional weight (volume) of the product with packaging boxes. This rule is applied on both, the Ground and Expedited orders, as stated by most of the Small Parcel Carriers.
While calculating the cost, you must consider your delivery point. It is done through Zipping or postal code. The rates can vary greatly based on the locations.
Quantity of packages
The greater the number of packages, the higher will be the rate. At Starline Inflatables, we make sure that all items are packaged in a minimal box, to get them shipped safely.
Information about Transit Times
- Estimated days required for shipping do not include weekends or public holidays. Only weekdays are counted.
- The Transit time is a period that begins right after you place your order and confirm.
- We offer tracking services on all parcels so you can keep the track of your package to calculate the estimated delivery times. It usually begins after 48 - 72 hours of shipment.
- If you see the “Lead time”, don’t mix it up with shipping time as it is prolonged in US deliveries in comparison to the Canadian deliveries. Mostly, our ordered parcel comes with a published lead-time before shipping.
- The delivery date in standard shipping is not fixed, and in certain cases, exceptions can be made.
- If you have selected the “day specific” delivery called expedited shipping, your package will be delivered right on time.
- If you face delays on Ground shipments, no refunds will be provided.
- We offer no refund policy for late deliveries because of natural causes such as weather on Guaranteed, 3 Days, 2 Days, or Next Day shipments.